[GNC] macOS Mojave 10.14.3 cannot open GNUCASH

Chris Tsuji ctsuji at cheerful.com
Wed Mar 20 00:46:54 EDT 2019

   HI,
   I am using Mac os 10.14.3
   After I unstuffed GNUCash, I moved the entire folder, gnucash 3.3 into
   my application folder and then restared my computer.
   After the restart, i went to the application folder and opened the
   gnucash folder and double clicked on the gnucash icon.
   It opened okay and I had no problems.

   I have not tried gnucash 3.4 yet.
   Hope that helps.

   Chris tsuji