[GNC] Payment month after reconcile

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed May 29 21:17:43 EDT 2019

Dale,

Please elaborate on "the wrong month is being supplied for a payment”.

How are you processing the payment? With the Process Payment feature? Exactly, what steps (clicks) are you walking through to process this payment?

If you are attempting to process a payment today, May 29th, is it not defaulting to May 29th? (or is it for some odd reason defaulting to May 16th?)

Are you presuming that entering a payment on May 29th, would for some reason default to June 16th for some reason?

Finally, are you processing a payment for a vendor *by* you, or from a customer *to* you? (it shouldn’t matter, but just for the sake of being thorough)

Regards,
Adrien