[GNC] Can not insert text on transaction after import QIF

dmeece dmeece12 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 11:33:07 EDT 2019

As for further punishment, I unloaded via synaptic the old 2.16.19 version
and gave it a go with Ronal's idea of using the sickylife.ppa load out.
After cleaning, I loaded the ppa and installed - no problems - no errors.
3.7 still force closes on touching the files.  Unload it, remove PPA,
attempt to restore my Synaptic - its buggered up.  May have to time shift
this whole thing back to yesterday.

Need to get my linux machine restored and move on.  I'll watch this thread
and see if anyone has ideas as a complete tax season.