[GNC] Apple Card csv

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Mon Feb 3 17:30:18 EST 2020

Keith,

Haven't any experience with Apple Card but I import my Paypal transactions
via CSV. In that case I have to preedit the files in Libre Office because
Paypal gives me far more information than I generally need to record.The
Importer in the V3 series makes this a little easier as you can define a set
of import conditions and save them for reuse. Critical things are usually
that the date format matches, the right choice of separator and identifying
columns which match the transfer account for the second split, amount,
description. Usually there is a bit of experimentation to work out how best
to import data and it then becomes routine until someone changes something,
usually at the bank end.

David Cousens

-----
David Cousens