[GNC] Payment paid which Bill? How to see which check paid which bill?

Fran_3 mailbox0600 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 10 18:03:07 EST 2020

 OK, I've brought up the Vendor Report (beta) by clicking
Reports > Experimental  > Vendor Report (beta)
Then  click Edit Options in the popup windowThen in the next window on the General Tab select the date range, enter the vendor nameThen click the Display Columns TabThen at the bottom of the list click Links and select one of the choices.I selected Simple then clicked Apply to see the report come upNow the last column is titled "Links" and at the end of each Payment row the Vendor Bill/Invoice/Reference number shows up so you can see that check was used to pay that bill.
Very Cool !
Thank you Adrien and also the GC dev Team.