[GNC] Accidentally hid two columns - can't get them back

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Oct 2 09:25:33 EDT 2020

I just did this intentionally as a test.

I had no problems re-expanding the columns.

But the key to remember is *drag right*. You only adjust a column using
the right-hand header divider.

If you collapsed both the Debit (increase) column and the 'R' column
(reconciliation status) then you'll see a thicker line in the header on
each line. (Turn on View > Double Line to see the second line in the header)

Carefully hover to the right of that thick line till you get the
left-right-arrow cursor and then click and drag right to expand.

In my test, this revealed the 'R' column first.

I then repeated this for the remaining thick divider and revealed the
Debit/increase column.

Tip* - double click a header to auto-size that column to the contents.

If you end up with a horizontal scroll situation, click and drag the
right-hand header divider of the Description column *far* to the left
and let it go. It will auto-adjust and snap back to fill the difference.

Regards,
Adrien