[GNC] 8.1.1. Find Transaction

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Oct 2 12:16:51 EDT 2020

Up to you. I think the intended behavior is to run the iterative search
from the search results, this way you can refine them. The second time
you click Find the search function will be to "Refine Current Search"
which you can of course change.

That works well if the first search was more generalized and you want to
narrow it down.

If you got undesired results all together, then do a new search.

If the results window is empty (or I think < 3 results), a subsequent
search from that result tab will reset the search function to 'new search'.

Otherwise for bug reporting:

1. Create account on bugs.gnucash.org

2. Search to see if the bug is already filed (requires creative
alternative terminology searches)

3. If not found, file your bug.

Regards,
Adrien