[GNC] OFX import date questions

Phyllis Bruce pobruce46 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 14:45:54 EST 2022

Yes, David C- to me, date issued is the date I wrote the check.  By date
cleared, I meant the date on the statement which I assume is the date the
bank cleared the transaction.  I'm also going to take a leap and assume the
OFX and QFX operate the same since the two are on the same line as OFX/QFX
in the import selection panel.  As for keeping the date written, I'll start
using the notes field for that when it's important to me.

I do have a play file but didn't think to use it.  Thanks for the reminder.