[GNC] Constructiing pdf filename

Jacob Berry jacob at berry626.me
Wed Jul 27 16:06:56 EDT 2022

Hello,
I am stuck trying to use a windows registry string variable to customize the pdf output filename. I was able to add the correct registry location and added "filename-format" and "filename-date-format", rearrange the string from the default "%1$s-%2$s-%3$s" to "%3$s-%2$s-%1$s", and make it work.
However I want to add other data to the filename, such as the customer name, so that I don't have to add it manually everytime I make a pdf invoice. Is there a list of arguments I can use? I have tried some ideas but everything makes gnucash crash when I try to make a pdf.
Thanks for your time.

-Jacob Berry