[GNC] MySQL

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 15:59:43 EDT 2022

Henrik,

The GnuCash program alone is very stable and reliable.  It can work with
local data files directly or remote data files using third party or network
software.  Whatever reliability issue you are having is most likely an
external one.

It is not required to use the mysql database format to access the same data
file from multiple computers,  but not simultaneously in that or any other
format.

The developers focus mainly on the program rather than the user's
environment,  but they or other users here can often help with specific
details in a given situation.

It would help to know what version of GnuCash you are using,  what OS you
are running it in, and, since you want to access your data remotely,  how
you are trying to do that.