[GNC] How to create Transaction Report Filter on Checking to only show Accounts Payable Transactions?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Mar 21 21:09:08 EDT 2022

Fran

On the Accounts tab in Options for the report, choose "Filter Type:
Include Transactions to/from Filter Accounts" and then in Filter By...
choose the Accounts Payable account.

You can further refine the results using the Filter tab, to specific
Description/Notes/Memo as you are already familiar doing so.

Another option is from the Accounts tab of the main GnuCash window, do a
Find where your accounts match the bank account *and* Accounts Payable
and then any other criteria. Then run an Account Report on the search
results.

Regards,
Adrien