[GNC] GnuCash 4.10

Richard Clarkson rtclarkson at btinternet.com
Mon May 9 17:11:58 EDT 2022

Adrien

No,  I was on 4.9. I've managed to get back to 4.9 now with no problem getting the GnuCash.exe to work. I tried looking at the registry and resetting .exe etc to default settings. As soon as I try to upgrade to 4.10-1 I get the problem that the exe file doesn't work. It looks like it's trying to do something for a few seconds, then nothing...

Think I will wait for the next update to see if that works for me.

Thanks for your response - just wish I could do the Check and Repair on 4.10, but that's a no go as I can't open GnuCash. Thanks for telling me to do thqt qfter every update.

Richard