[GNC] unrealized gain / losses for mutual funds

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 22:50:06 EDT 2022

I know what NFT stands for; I don't see how they have any effect on the concept of gains. You buy something at one price. You sell it at a different price. The difference is your gain (loss). Whether it's a painting, a stock, an NFT, or a parcel of land doesn't affect the idea of a gain.

And who owns a small piece of a Degas?