[GNC] Gnucash on MacOS 12.5 ?

Alun Champion list at achampion.net
Mon Nov 28 18:09:31 EST 2022

I run Gnucash on Apple MBP M1.
I don't recall what I did to make Finance::Quote work but it has been
working for quite a while.
I do have an issue with mouse clicks going through windows requiring a
couple of clicks before registering on the correct window.
But other than that working fine.

(If anyone knows how to fix the clicking through windows - that would be
greatly appreciated).