[GNC] Saved report configurations

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Oct 6 14:20:56 EDT 2022

It looks like you were putting screenshots inline rather than as
attachments.

Those images did not come through, so we can't see what you are
referring to.

Your saved configuration should be under: Reports > Saved Report
Configurations. You'll then get a pop-up with a list of your saved
configurations. Select the one you want, but you might still have to
adjust some options properly.

Regards,
Adrien