[GNC] (no subject)

Paras Desai DesaiParas at outlook.com
Tue Aug 1 05:16:50 EDT 2023

Hello sirs

I am using GNUcash, i have encountered two problems

1. Posting of share purchase through stock assist not working. After I enter all details, i get no errors. Then i press apply, and when i check back the stock ledger or Bank account, no transaction is posted. I have to post the share purchase ttadrional ways with split account

2. Stock prices are not updating regularly. It updates randomly. Some times only few stock updates,some time nothing happens.

I am from India and i have configured PROPERLY the online quote.

Are these bugs? Or am I missing something?

Will appreciate your kind support

Thanks

Paras