[GNC] Unable to enter data in "Description" field of a Transaction

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Aug 1 23:58:51 EDT 2023

John might laugh at me or be annoyed at my 'noise' but considering the
details, and without even looking at the code, which is likely more
noise and annoying, I had the initial suspicion that there is a loop
problem and 't-e-s-t' is a problem because the 't' is repeated, causing
an infinite loop, and thus lock up. Proof of that suspicion would be to
test (ha!) another string where the initial character is repeated at
least immediately after the offered search characters, but that mileage
may vary. As I said, I haven't looked at the code, and I could be truly
a fool for even thinking it.

I don't have time today, maybe tomorrow, but if the solution isn't
found, I'll give it a go to test such a condition at least just for my
own curiosity.

Regards,
Adrien