[GNC] Unable to enter data in "Description" field of a Transaction

john jralls at ceridwen.us
Wed Aug 2 20:26:09 EDT 2023

So if you create new entries with the word "test" it doesn't freeze but if you put "test" back into the "Car Annual Test" transaction it freezes?

What happens if you create a new transaction with "Car Annual Test" for a description? My thought was that the position of "test" in that string might have something to do with it, so what about "Car Annual Test Foo", both in the original and in a new transaction?

Regards,
John Ralls