[GNC] Unable to enter data in "Description" field of a Transaction

G R Hewitt hewittgr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 12:03:22 EDT 2023

Thanks for the suggestions.

*Did you happen to re-type it in the same session? *
No. I delete to blank - triple click, delete. Left-click-hold-drag-delete
(just in case I missed anything)

*Maybe change it to just 'foo' or something. *
I have already tried umpteen combinations. After each iteration I close and
restart the program, just in case of memory issue.

I may use DB Browser and examine the raw data to see if there remains
anything.

It maybe that there is a problem with the autofill, I don't know - I'm just
glad it has stopped freezing.