[GNC] Use again GnuCash

Emma Larose snwleopard1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 09:34:15 EDT 2023

Thanks, I could open it.
How to save it on iCloud drive to be able to pen it from different
computers ?

Emma

Le 5 août 2023 à 15:23:02, Derek Atkins (derek at ihtfp.com) a écrit:

Hi,

On the Mac, you cannot double-click a file to get it to open. GnuCash
will always open the last file it used, regardless of what you click. On
a Mac, you need to open GnuCash and THEN you can use File -> Open to open
a desired file. Then, when you exit GnuCash, next time you restart it
will re-open that file (regardless of what you click on).

If you File -> Open and it says it cannot open the file, please tell us
what the error is.

-derek

On Sat, August 5, 2023 9:13 am, Emma Larose wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I use again Gnucash after a no use of 3 years.
> When I open a file.gnucash it doesn’t open in Gnucash either on Mac 2,6
> version or a Mac 5,3 version.
> What dit I miss ? What would you suggest ?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Emma Larose

Derek Atkins 617-623-3745
derek at ihtfp.com www.ihtfp.com