[GNC] Balance sheet shows 1c imbalance when JPY foreign currency accounts are present

john jralls at ceridwen.us
Thu Aug 10 23:58:54 EDT 2023

This is not uncommon, different banks have different rounding policies and GnuCash can't guess what they might be for your bank. The solution is to tell GnuCash the value in both currencies and let it calculate the price, because while currency amounts have to be rounded, prices don't.

Regards,
John Ralls