[GNC] Demo accounts

Stephen rilesthemtobelieve at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 10:37:12 EST 2023

Just a suggestion - Using the Gnucash Tutorial and Concepts Guide one
can build step-by-step a sample file beginning with "Putting It All
Together" on page 28 (v4). I think this file, though not for a 5 year
period, could suffice to give you examples of the types of transactions
you're talking about. One could always add more transactions to include
a longer span of time. I've referred back to the Tutorial countless
times to refresh my memory.