[GNC] HELP! Invoice Stylesheet, how to? V4.8

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Jul 2 18:41:48 EDT 2023

Try:

Edit > Style Sheets > New > Template = CSS, give it a name,

then copy/paste your CSS code.

I'm not sure how to go about it via config.user or outside of the GUI.

The above method should allow you to select it in reports. If you set a
particular invoice template to use it, you can then set that template as
a default for easy future use. (without resorting to a Saved Report
Configuration)

Regards,
Adrien