[GNC] Importing data from QuickBooks Online

Tom Olin tom at tomolin.net
Mon Jul 3 18:31:23 EDT 2023

Ken,

That’s a better theory than anything I’ve come up with so far. However, that would seem to get it backwards. Presumably, they might allow export of 2022 but not 2023. In my case, it was 2022 that failed.

If they managed to do something like that, how might they do it? The only idea I come up with would be some invisible characters in the text. But analysis shows no such characters.

Thanks for the suggestion.

--
Tom

A forest has no "value" to capitalism until it is cut down.