[GNC] Finance-Quote 1.57 released!

Ken Farley farleykj at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 22:35:42 EDT 2023

My understanding of the new Yahooweb module is that it uses the current
date when reporting prices. I believe this is because the data source
from which the quote is built does not provide a "quote date" or that
sort of information. Therefore, the author of the new module had to do
something to satisfy the requirements of Gnucash, so they chose to use
today's date. It does, judging from the Perl code, make adjustments if
the date returned is not a "work day", but doesn't do any other sort of
"date correction".