[GNC] Finance::Quote Usage

Bruce Schuck bschuck at asgard-systems.com
Sat Jul 29 16:01:27 EDT 2023

Hello all,

Just an FYI. Getting a simple count of the Finance::Quote sources used.
At least for those with v1.57 installed. I'd like to keep the counter in
place for maybe another release, but will be removed by release v1.59.

As noted in the discussion post, the ukfunds number is misleading. Early
on I discovered that a single IP was using that method on somewhat of an
hourly schedule resulting in hundreds of times a day.

The list can also be found on this post in F::Q discussions:

https://github.com/finance-quote/finance-quote/discussions/274#discussioncomment-6584392

7447	yahoo_json
6151	xetra
5633	ukfunds