[GNC] Help with downloading transactions.

R Losey rlosey at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 15:28:45 EDT 2023

I may try it; I've seen several people talking about problems with it, or
having to massage the CSV data before importing it.

You say once I try it, I'll never go back, but I have; I had it with
Quicken, and it was nice and helpful... but I've been in GnuCash for years
now and I don't miss that feature. I don't know how many brokerage
companies, credit cards, and bank accounts support it, but if they all did,
it would only be maybe 60 transactions per month or so, and I really am
quite happy doing it manually. I may try one of the credit card accounts.