[GNC] Cannot find gnc-fq-check and gnc-fq-helper

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed May 3 19:13:03 EDT 2023

 From the 5.0 Release Announcement:

"The Online Quotes facility has been completely rewritten and the old
gnc-fq-check, gnc-fq-dump, and gnc-fq-helper programs have been replaced
with finance-quote-wrapper. The functions performed by those programs
may now be accomplished by passing commands to gnucash-cli -Q, see
gnucash-cli --help for specifics."

Regards,
Adrien