[GNC] Lost Keyboard Accelerator feature

Murugan Muruganandam m.muruganandam at hotmail.com
Thu May 4 21:46:06 EDT 2023

please use the attached accelerator map file.  some of the tags have changed, i tried it in windows the following keys and it works fine

(gtk_accel_path "<Actions>/GncPluginPageRegisterActions/ViewStyleRadioAction/0" "<Primary>1")
(gtk_accel_path "<Actions>/GncPluginPageRegisterActions/ViewStyleRadioAction/1" "<Primary>2")
(gtk_accel_path "<Actions>/GncPluginPageRegisterActions/ViewStyleRadioAction/2" "<Primary>3")

Saludos Cordiales

Murugan