[GNC] from James Baxter to do with bank charge

James Baxter kangaroo52 at yahoo.com
Thu May 11 13:55:42 EDT 2023

As I am James Baxter, email address is kangaroo52 at yahoo.com.  I am looking at the bank statement and have a bank service charge. It is not listen in the statement. as I must be charded for it. So when I add it to the line. it dont seen to work.I am looking to use the screen that said is there a bank interset.  I tsaid you cant send it to the same account.  it is coming up with credit to credit. so that dont work for me.

HelpJames Baxter