[GNC] Best way to resolve an unpaid but posted bill

David Kirkby drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Wed Nov 8 07:40:15 EST 2023

I have created a bill, which just says

Keysight
Bits
£1.00

The bill was actually for several hundred pounds, but Keysight wanted a
purpose order number, so I must have created that.

What's the best way to handle this? Can I just unpost, edit, then post and
pay? It was paid months ago. I gave Keysight the reference number of this
bill, so it would be sort of nice to keep that, but I'm not too fussed. I
can easily make a note of what happened, and that would satisfy my
accountant.

--
Dr David Kirkby Ph.D
Kirkby Microwave Ltd
Email: drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Web: https://www.kirkbymicrowave.co.uk/
Telephone 07910 441670 (UK) or +44 7910 441670 (international)
Registered in England and Wales, company number 08914892.
Registered office: Stokes Hall Lodge, Burnham Rd, Althorne, Essex, CM3 6DT