[GNC] Unreconciling

Phyllis Bruce pobruce46 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 16:45:43 EST 2023

David Carlson wrote:

"If you remember that the reconciliation ending balance was correct in
GnuCash fairly recently a process that will actually work would be to
*unreconcile* all transaction splits after a given date, then re-reconciling
each month after that date with your bank statements handy......"

David, I was unaware I could safely unreconcile statements!  Is it a simple
matter of changing the "y" to a "c" and does that take the
reconciliation screen back to a previous reconciliation?

I have a $219 discrepancy on a bank record and of course there is no single
transaction that got me there.  I don't mind doing one account.

Thanks much!

Phyllis Bruce