[GNC] Trail balance Imbalance / multi-currency transaction

David Kirkby drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Sat Nov 18 08:21:59 EST 2023

On Sat, 18 Nov 2023 at 04:47, David Cousens <davidcousens49 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> David
>
> The transactions splits should have been recorded as follows:
>
> Income:Sales   Cr 427.67
> Bank Account   Dr 420.67
> Expense:Fees   Dr   7.00
>
> David Cousens

However, if I unpost and delete the transaction, the problem remains. It
seems whatever I do, I can not get rid of the £7 discrepancy.

It makes life particularly difficult (for me at least), as the transaction
is split across multiple currencies. I am less confortable with them.

Just to add a complication, the GBP bank account has been reconciled.

Dave