[GNC] Can I set accounts to read-only?

David Kirkby drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Tue Nov 21 13:46:04 EST 2023

I have a few accounts that I will use very occasionally, but not normally.
Can I set them to read-only, so I just mark them writable when I need to?
This will avoid transactions accidentally getting put in there. I
discovered something in the Travel account the other day that should not
have been there. I will probably use that account once per year, so it
makes sense to stop things accidentally going into them.

I  believe setting them to placeholder accounts will achieve the same
effect, but I'm not sure.

--
Dr David Kirkby Ph.D
Kirkby Microwave Ltd
Email: drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Web: https://www.kirkbymicrowave.co.uk/
Telephone 07910 441670 (UK) or +44 7910 441670 (international)
Registered in England and Wales, company number 08914892.
Registered office: Stokes Hall Lodge, Burnham Rd, Althorne, Essex, CM3 6DT