[GNC] Issues with missing gnc-fq-dump

Robin Haeusler rhaeusler at bigpond.com
Mon Nov 27 20:14:21 EST 2023

g'day. trying to setup Gnucash on my Debian Linux system. Installed and
working fine, but now need to start tracking crypto currency trading and
earnings/losses. I have followed the manual, can get gnc-fq-update to
work, but not gnc-fq-dump can't find it installed anywhere.

I work with aud as my default currency, and all investments reported
back as usd/usdt. I honestly think there are some improvements needed in
the manual for helping an ancient beginner!

any advice be greatfully appreciated.