[GNC] iMac new OS?

john jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue Oct 3 00:50:05 EDT 2023

 Any issues will be with integration (menus and the dock) or with display (wrong size, blacked-out windows, pop-ups not getting drawn right are all issues that have come up before). Those are really Gtk problems, not GnuCash ones.

I've been testing GnuCash on the developer betas since June. There was a problem with GnuCash's menus (but oddly not Gramps's even though they use the same menu translation code) early on. That went away around mid-August and I haven't noticed anything since.

Regards,
John Ralls