[GNC] GnuCash_user: rounding errors and significant digits

Stan Brown (using GC 4.14) stan+gc at fastmail.fm
Sat Oct 7 13:59:33 EDT 2023

On 2023-10-07 09:54, Bruce McCoy via gnucash-user wrote:
> Our question for discussion is as follows:
>
>         >What are the plans to help our users whose
>         >books are out of balance by a cent or so?

In the name of heaven, will you never let it go? How many times must you
bring up the same non-point?

Many people have explained how arithmetic works, and John Ralls has
explained how GnuCash works. Do you really think you're going to get a
different answer the N+1st time you post?

Stan Brown
Tehachapi, CA, USA
https://BrownMath.com/