[GNC] Bulk invoice printing

Arek Skibicki treasurer at sccatiny.org
Mon Oct 16 21:51:06 EDT 2023

We are a small community organization and are just starting to use GnuCash.

We create invoices for our annual dues to each member.  It would make
life much easier if we could print those invoices in bulk rather than
going from one member to the next.  If there is such a feature, I
haven't been able to find it.

I'm not a programmer, but I suspect the easiest way to accomplish this
would be to start from the invoice register (revenue account) and
printing all entries within a specified date range using one of the
invoice templates.

Is this possible?

--

*Arek Skibicki*