[GNC] Bulk invoice printing

Kalpesh Patel kalpesh.patel at usa.net
Tue Oct 17 12:26:29 EDT 2023

I believe they are looking for something similar to mailing label creator or mail merge in M$ Word, which could in theory work here .... unfortunately I have never attempted before as I am not a "business" user of GNC so YMMV.

Export out members (vendors?) as a CSV file from GNC, then create a template in word of invoice and then print label/mail merge which should get you to print in bulk a lot quicker ... last time I did this I remember that it will create a file with all invoices with substitutions in them that you can preview before printing it.