[GNC] Window resizing issues on MacOS

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Sep 27 21:22:30 EDT 2023

I'm running 5.4 on 12.6.9 Monterey and I just noticed that window
resizing issues appear worse.

Prior to 5.4, resizing worked, but would temporarily or partially blank
the target window during the resize.

Now, I just accidentally widened my main window and it won't resize
smaller. I can resize larger and then back to this same point, but it
appears to have a new minimum width. (targeting a window with the mouse
has also been a problem for some time, which is how I accidentally
resized it)

Anyone else notice similar issues?

(I'm sure it is a GTK and not GnuCash issue, but I'd thought I'd ask
here first)
Adrien