[GNC] GNC Past email archives

J R mikromalaka at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 6 18:41:40 EDT 2024

 Got it, thanksI guess its like a google site search, omitting all the other results except the mailing list
    On Saturday, April 6, 2024 at 06:15:22 PM EDT, Ken Farley <farleykj at gmail.com> wrote:

 I believe there is something on the mailing list site (the one
referenced at the bottom of every message) that gives you a link for a
"helper" Google search that is tailored to search the archives. I find
it helpful to find "that answer I remember seeing that I can't for the
life of me remember when" inquiries.

I, too, used to Nabble, but it's a dead one, now. A pity.