[GNC] The equivalent for Quicken Tag

Jim Passmore jim at passmore4.com
Sun Apr 28 22:31:08 EDT 2024

How about a sub-account for each charity, as Geoff suggested, and *zero*
tags?  Once you have the sub-accounts and use them, you can track the
charity by running a transaction report.  Go to options, select Donations
and all the sub accounts on the accounts tab, and set the desired  date
range on the General tab.  Look at the other options while you're there to
see if you want to change anything.

When I do the above, I get a report of all my donations, grouped and
subtotaled by charity.

--
*Jim *