[GNC] Idiot 101 question

Jeff beastmaster126 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 11 02:53:47 EST 2024

On 1/10/24 3:42 AM, Jeff wrote:
> On 1/10/24 1:48 AM, David Carlson wrote:
>> Oh, release 5.5 has a couple of bugs, the Windoze version
>> especially.  You may want to revert to release 5.4, but that has it's
>> own issue, so check the history here and choose your poison.
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 10, 2024 at 1:42 AM David Carlson
>> <david.carlson.417 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>     Maybe we should take a lesson from you and put that surge
>>     protected power strip next to our pc or entertainment center
>>     inside a very sturdy box if it isn't already in it's own container.
>>
>>     On Wed, Jan 10, 2024 at 1:06 AM Jeff <beastmaster126 at hotmail.com>
>>     wrote:
>>
>>         After a surge protector blew up in my face and fried my server
>>         and
>>         workstations I am trying to catch up. I assume the update to
>>         5.5 is
>>         compatible on Ubuntu and Windoze?  It's tax time and I am down
>>         to 0
>>         workstations, from 4, until I can locate a station strictly
>>         for taxes.
>>
>>         And yes, you will soil your pants no matter how many surge
>>         protectors
>>         you have explode in your face.  Thankfully this one was only a
>>         15 amp
>>         one and not the 10 KW inverter that exploded in my face at work.
>>
>>         --         --JEffrey Black M.B.A.

>>         Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.
>>         You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.
>>

>>     --     David Carlson
>>

>> --
>> David Carlson
>
> /I have to remember that. My eye brows are still growing back. Talk
> about a gremlin in the system, I just had one!!/
>
> /

You still have eye browse?  Mine have not grown back.  Must because I am
a lot older than you.  I will try to revert one version.  I'm still 1
computer short of having my network back up.  This f'ing 3 layer
security is ridiculous and unnecessary. I keep getting locked out of one
of my banks every time I to login. Changing passwords every time I log
in is ridiculous.

--
--JEffrey Black M.B.A.