[GNC] GNUCash Finance Quote Error with YahooWeb

Mike Alexander mta at umich.edu
Fri Jan 12 02:33:13 EST 2024

This is in code that I added in V1.59 so it's probably my fault, but I
can't see how it could happen.  It would imply that yahoo web returned a
page with a price history table in it but there was no first price
history table in the page. I.e., it had a table, but then it didn't have
a first table.

Try running gnucash-cli on each of your symbols until you find the one
that fails.  Then switch that one to some other quote method.  If you
let me know which one failed I can try to figure out why.  Or, if you're
up to applying a patch to finance-quote, I can send you a patch that
should report the problem and keep going.

Mike