[GNC] Liability Balances - All payments disappeared

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Jan 17 22:04:19 EST 2024

A little more detail to what Michael is asking for:

While viewing the Checking account register, click on View > Transaction
Journal. That will show all splits in all transactions.

What you should see for each payment is a debit (left column amount) to
the respective credit card account, and a credit (right column amount)
to the checking account. (money going into the credit card account and
out of the checking account)

If you do *not* see that, let us know what you do see. If you can
include a screenshot of one or more of these payment transactions, that
won't hurt. Feel free to obfuscate/blur any sensitive info. (and be sure
to 'attach' the screenshot, do not paste it as part of the reply)

But you can also just type the info in a reply if you prefer.

Regards,
Adrien