[GNC] I did not know this (was: Windows x64 release builds are missing)

Dean Gibson gnucash.stuff at mailpen.com
Fri Jan 19 12:36:18 EST 2024

However, I think there were later, technically 64-bit processors that
did not include a few required 64-bit instructions (eg, "Compare and
Swap"), so that Win-64 would not install on them.

I think the original Intel & Lenovo "compute sticks" fell into that
category, circa 2015?

A trip down memory lane.

-- Dean