[GNC] How to get a report in a format which is easy to edit?

Kalpesh Patel kalpesh.patel at usa.net
Wed Mar 6 08:48:47 EST 2024

If are you going from HTML to PDF then that sounds like the method employed
by that converter and not GNC itself.

Once you run the report, if you look at the top of the report window, there
is 'Make PDF' button/icon (at least I see it on Windows version of it).
Pressing that should save it as a true PDF formatted file.

On Windows platform, I just ran a report, saved it as PDF using afore-said
method and was able to edit individual "cells" in ABBYY FineReader PDF app.

Since GNC is cross-platform, I don't think that behavior is likely to be
different between Windows, Linux or Mac. Platform might customize how the
dialogues are displayed at each step but the underlying facility is like to
function in same manner.