[GNC] Importing Reports into LO Calc

David Cousens davidcousens49 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 16:47:15 EST 2024

Abe,

The default colors which come up in Calc are going to depend upon its
preference settings and any formatting already set in Calc before
importing. GnuCash has no control over that.

Cal's cell "currency" setting has the option of negative numbers
appearing in red. If you format all cells containing numerical currency
data to "Currency" this will work. ALl that is imported into Calc is
the data , not any formatting

The benefit of importing to Calc is that youthen have complete control
over how it is formatted within the constraints of Calc's formatting
capabilities but that comes at the cost of having to manually set that
formatting.

AFAIK it should be possible to create a formatted template in Calc so
that you can import the data into the template and have it appear as
you desire.