[GNC] Max value during year

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Mar 11 12:37:25 EDT 2024

You can take that same report and copy/paste into a spreadsheet, then
set up a MAX() function in another cell to look at whatever column.
(Balance, I would presume in this case)

Some spreadsheet apps have a configurable 'stats' bar at the bottom that
can show preset analysis, such as MIN, MAX, AVG, COUNT, etc. In that
case, just select the desired column or row (minus the header) and the
values will auto-populate in the stats bar.

It isn't all done in GnuCash, but it at least saves manual scanning with
your eyes.

Regards,
Adrien