[GNC] Setting font sizes in reports (specifically in Transaction Report)

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Mar 11 12:52:36 EDT 2024

The total cells labels *as well as the account name* were all given a
CSS class:

.total-label-cell

for the labels, and

.total-number-cell

for the actual figures in the totals.

By default, the styling for those is:

td.total-number-cell { font-family: "Avenir", sans-serif; font-size:
12pt; font-weight: 810;  }
td.total-label-cell { font-family: "Avenir", sans-serif; font-size:
12pt; font-weight: 780;  }

(visible if you open the exported HTML report in a text editor)

You can use the CSS stylesheet for your report, and copy those above
rules to it. It is probably not strictly necessary to address the td
element explicitly like the inline style does, just the class should work.

Or, with the Default stylesheet, simply adjust those options as desired
on the Fonts tab: "Total Label Cell" and "Total Number Cell".

I'll file a bug on the Account Name sharing a class that makes it
non-obvious what to change.

Regards,
Adrien